Kibuli School of Nursing and Midwifery Courses Offered
- Certificate in Comprehensive Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery(Extension)
- Certificate in Nursing
Kibuli School of Nursing and Midwifery
Diploma in Midwifery [DM] (Direct Entry)
- Applicant MUST have completed their A-Level and obtained at least 2 principal passes, one of which MUST be in Biology
- Applicant MUST satisfy the requirements of the Joint Admissions
- Board (JAB) of the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES
- Applicant MUST have been in school within 3 years prior to application
Certificate in Comprehensive Nursing [CCN]
- Completion or possession of an O-Level Certificate with passes in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Must be 18 years and/or above
- Must have been in school within the previous 3 years before applying
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES) and the Ministry of Health (MoH) interview panel.