The clinic is managed by a senior dental surgeon with experience in providing a complete range of oral healthcare services that include routine outpatient and inpatient oral care. The team comprises of a dental surgeon, dental assistant and nurse. A visiting oral and maxillofacial surgery is available when needed.
To provide quality oral services to clients
A pain-free oral environment
- Oral health education
- Conservative dentistry (cementing/filling)
- Endodontic treatment (root canal therapy)
- Orthodontic treatment (teeth alignment)
- Prosthodontics (teeth replacement)
- Periodontics (gum disease treatment)
- Oral surgery (teeth extraction, jaw fracture management, tumor management)
The treatment costs are manageable as ours is a not for profit hospital. Clients covered by insurance firms are advised to check with their respective service providers to ascertain their cover.
We are located on the Out Patient Building on the first floor in room 15.